This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Private Examinations

Certain services and examinations are not covered under the NHS and will attract a fee.  These have been recommended by the British Medical Association.

pen12Medical Certificates

The Doctor will normally need to see a patient before issuing a  medical certificate.  For the first week of an illness a patientmay obtain a self certified certificate (SC1) from the Receptionist. 

This can be completed by the patient without seeing the Doctor.  If you need a private certificate, there will be a charge for this.



Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website